You may submit articles to trilib.com following the rules below.
- You may only submit your own articles. You must be the sole copyright holder for the articles you submit. Rebranded articles and articles of other authors are disallowed. Note though, that it is OK to submit articles written by ghost articles used only by yourself.
- You grant us right to publish your articles by sumbitting them to trilib.com. We reserve the right to publish your articles anywhere on this site, and syndicate through RSS feeds. You can change category where this article appears.
- By submitting your articles to trilib.com, you grant others the right to publish your articles. Other trilib.com users have the right to publish your articles on their websites, in their newsletters or ezines, and more as long as the article is left in the original state. This includes the resource box which provides you credit as the author of the content.
- Only relevant links allowed! The articles submitted to trilib.com must not contain links to resources that are not directly relevant to the article contents. You may add such a link to author's profile, though. (Example: the article about computer hardware should not contain links to pharmacy sites).
- No affiliate links! The articles that you submit to trilib.com should not contain affiliate links. It is acceptable, however, to mention the URL's of helpful sites or your own website which redirects to the recommended affiliate product.
- Submitting your articles to trilib.com does not entitle you to financial compensation of any kind. You will not receive compensation from trilib.com or the users of our directory for articles you submit.
- Submitting an article in no ways guarantees inclusion in our directory. We reserve the right to reject an article submission for any reason. Moderators of trilib.com will review your articles before publishing.
- Articles must be spellchecked and proof read for grammatical errors prior to submitting - Do not submit articles filled with spelling errors and bad grammar. We do monitor article submissions and we will reject content that doesn't meet this requirement.
Submitting your article
In order to submit article to trilib.com you need to register and then select "Submit Article" in the top menu. Alternatively, you may navigate to the category you wish to submit your article to and click "submit article here" link at that page.
Note, that all articles on trilib.com may be rated by users. Top-rated articles and their authors will be more likely promoted to the front page. Keep in mind that submitting quality and attractive content will result in more traffic to your sites.